January 20, 2012

2012 - One Day at a Time

Although I'm a few weeks late on New Year's resolutions, I've been thinking about what to do for 2012 and wanted to incorporate this blog.  I've been a bit lax about updating in the past (ok, very lax) but I now have a bit more time since I am staying at home to watch Eva on a full-time basis.

For 2012 I plan to have a post for each day of the year that is related to improving the environment, being more 'green', or about sustainability in general.  The majority of the posts will be small, easy to implement lifestyle changes that can have a big impact if adopted.  I plan to post about things that my family has either already done, or will start doing as of the date of the post.

Looking forward to a great year in 2012.  If you have suggestions for post topics please send them my way via email or comments and I'll add them to the queue.  (I will probably need a little help to make sure I cover all 365.)

Now I'm off to start catching up on the first 20 days of the year.

- John

No comments:

Post a Comment