September 21, 2012

Long Time, No Blog

I haven't been posting here for some time.  I'm sorry and hope you'll forgive me.  But, my silence hasn't been complete, I've just shifted where my writing is added to the Internet hive-mind.

I've started writing for the San Diego Free Press where I have a weekly column on free things to do in San Diego, SD For Free.  I also write other articles on topics that interest me, such as an article on San Diego's newest city park, Ruocco Park, that will be added to the website tomorrow.

If you'd like to follow my writings on the San Diego Free Press you can check out a list of my articles here.  As for this blog, I'll still be posting occasionally but likely not with the same frequency and most likely with a broader set of topics.  You're welcome and encouraged to continue to visit and hopefully you'll enjoy the new breadth.

Have a great weekend and I hope you enjoy some college football to celebrate the start of Autumn.

- John


No comments:

Post a Comment